2014年6月11日星期三

We all love navy blue bridesmaid dresses

Navy blue is my favorite color,I think it represents dignity and elegance.I love this navy blue,the color of the sea,the way it feels so dreamy.So,I think it will give us good luck and make us very happy if we hold a navy blue theme wedding.Then, I want to show you some amazing navy blue bridesmaid dresses below.They are very important for a perfect wedding!

The most common style of bridesmaid dress is Empire.I love the short navy blue bridesmaid in the picture,the bridesmaids look so pretty and nifty.


The deep V-neck bridesmaid dress are so lovely,the bridesmaids will be very very sexy.



Single shoulder navy blue bridesmaid dress,the long dress is as beautiful as the short one.


Lace is always be an enchanting element of a dress,a lace navy blue bridesmaid dress is so breathtaking,dont you think so?


Long sweetheart neckline bridesmaid dresses are simple but still classic.


If you read our blog carefully,you may remember a blog introduce the special back design of bridesmaid dress.They are really novel and eye-catching.Special back design of navy blue bridesmaid dress is so lovely,I love them very much!


All bridesmaid dresses can be made into navy blue color at Happyprom. So if you are looking for navy blue bridesmaid dresses, you are here.