2020年3月29日星期日

Prom Dress Mxmtoon- Just Watched The Video

I found that the search of song 'prom dress' by Mxmtoon breakout alreay, and can't believe I don't know what it is. So I googled it and found it was a beautiful song. and I was appealed by these lyrics:
I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun
But now I'm sitting on the floor and all I wanna do is run
 
I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress
I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest

Here comes the question, is your prom party boring or interesting. All know from our customers who ordering prom dress online from our website, they all looking forward to the party, they order beautiful prom dress, matched jewelry and accessory, high heels and also make up, they take funny photos together with friends and family.
green applique long mermaid prom dresses KSP577

But this song makes feel so sad,  it seems that attending prom party is a sad thing, just want to escape.
Any way, prom party is interesting in my opinion and worth to attend. it is the momory and farewell of our school life. and I want all girls to look nice in our free custom made prom dress at very affordable price.
If your prom party in not cancelled due to COVID-19 virus, order your dress at Happyprom to make a stunning step out on the prom party now.